I want to watch The Hangover part 2 and there is no reason to miss this

Sunday, May 22, 2011

There are many movies that I really love to watch and one of those movies is the comedy movies. There are many movies I know that will surely give you a big laugh. On the other hand, this May, there are many great movies that are really great to watch. I had watched many movies this May and one of the movies that I am going to watch is the hangover part 2.
I had watched the first installment of this movie for some time ago and this movie is really hilarious. There are many reasons on why you will laugh your heart out in the hangover which is the first installment of the movie. There are many things that are really funny you will see. On the other hand, for the people who are not familiar with the hangover movie this is the story of the boys who are having a strange definition of the hangover.
In the first installment of the movie, they were having a friend who will be married for the next day and to celebrate this, to have a all night out in Las Vegas is the idea they had. They drink to the max in the night and when they woke up, there are many unexplainable things that had happened. They are in the messy hotel room with a baby, a chicken and a tiger inside. Not only that but when they are figuring out on what are the things that had happened, they are slowly knowing on what mess they really did the last night.
To watch the hangover part 2 is one of the things that I am looking forward to catch this movie. I had a big laugh in the first part and what if in the second part? I had seen the movie trailer and the synopsis of the movie the hangover part 2 and this is really great and I expect this to be more hilarious and funny compared to the second sequel.
To watch the hangover part 2 online is one of the things that I want to do to catch this movie for free as well as hassle free. There are some sites I know in the internet which provides free streaming of the movie so there is no reason to miss this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment